Friday, January 24, 2014

These nails are hot IN Tokyo.


This season's nail trends:
Short nails
Lace, hand painted
Beige

I have to post my nails today. JoliNails head Nailist told me that short nails are trending now. This is great news for me because with three little kids, long nails are impractical. I was impressed with the design today. I thought that I'd be limited to a plain design, but my nails turned out elegant and in fashion! And, the cuticle and hand care was impeccable. I highly recommend JoliNails. It's by a lot of embassies (Shirogane/Hiro area)
www.joliarts-salon.com
Hours: 10-8pm, Tues-Sun. Closed Mondays. 03-6721-9669. English OK.

Here's a pic of my nails (on my sleeping baby)....oh---and there's childcare in premises for just 1000 yen/hr. During your treatment. Bonus! 


International nail, Threading, massage salon. Tokyo
www.joliarts-salon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment