Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ear piercing in Tokyo-for babies and kids

I had a friend ask me if I knew of a place in Tokyo that would pierce a baby's ears. I had no idea, so I thought I'd do a little bit of research.

I found quite a few places that do ear piercing, but it was not easy to find a place that would do baby's ears.

Here is a place I found in Azabu Juban. It is a proper skin care clinic and has good reviews. I spoke with the receptionist today and she assured me that babies are ok.

Primo Azabu Juban Clinic

www.primo-clinic.jp


You'll need to ask a friend who speaks Japanese to make the appointment and who can translate at your appoitment.

Please keep in mind that if you are planning on sending your daughter to a non-international school in Japan, ear piercing is typically not allowed until university.

No comments:

Post a Comment