Sunday, February 16, 2014

Order "safe" milk from Kyushu, free shipping. Amazon.

Here's a link to milk I buy from Kyushu. I think that this will come in handy for those worried about radiation in Japan. It ships for free and will usually arrive in 3-5 days.

¥3300 for twelve, 1000ml cartons.


 Order on Amazon Japan. Shelf life is 90 days.

I typically like to buy things as fresh as possible, but I'd rather the long-shelf life processing, than the potential radiation from the wrong region of Japan. Who's with me here?

It tastes great. Stores well. Far away from the areas of concern.

I thought I'd share this with you all to save you from the frustration I've had for the past couple of years.

I am sick of going to the supermarket to find the "safe" region milk, constantly being sold out.

I hope some of you find this helpful.

Trust me, I'm not crazy. This radiation issue here is real, BUT there are ways to live with it safely.
Safe food and milk is the key.

Click HERE.

If that link does not work anymore, just cut and paste this in any Amazon, Rakuten, or net shopping site here in Japan:

らくのうマザーズ 大阿蘇牛乳

 

No comments:

Post a Comment