Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Receiving support and harassment

As a concerned parent living in Japan, I was very shocked when I first found out what was being sold on these sites. That's why I felt the need to speak out.

I understand that Japan and the States have very different cultures and laws. However, with Amazon and Yahoo Shopping both being U.S. companies, I guess I just assumed they would uphold the same standards as the parent company. That's not my call. It's just an opinion, which I have my right to.

In the past 48 hours, I have been shocked and amazed at all of the support, but also with the amount of persecution and harassment I have received.

I hope that I have brought this to the attention of someone, or some organization that has the ability to act.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment