Saturday, May 11, 2013

How to feel beautiful now

So, having 2 kids still in diapers, I average 20 diaper changes a day. My seven month old son still wakes up every 2-3 hours every night. When he wakes up, he often awakes the other two and then I have three screaming little ones at 2AM.

I wouldn't trade this for the world. I love them all so much. However, when I look in the mirror and see the spit up on my blouse, my hair a wreck, and vibrance gone in my skin, I don't feel pretty. At all. I need to...crave to find something beautiful about myself.

It may sound shallow, but looking at my perfectly shaped and decorated nails instantly gives me the little boost of confidence I need. It reminds me that I can still be beautiful amidst the hectic day.

With this in mind, I am proud to present JoliArts Nail Salon. A place I can relax and know I am in good hands of very talented nail artists. My kids play in the downstairs playroom with a caregiver, while I get pampered upstairs. I watch them through a camera and feel good knowing they are having fun and I am getting cared for after all the caring I do day in and out.

www.joliarts-salon.com

Enjoy the Photos of hands of other hardworking ladies.















No comments:

Post a Comment